As you are aware we face an unprecedented challenge in an attempt to contain the spread of COVID-19. At 1-grid we whole-heartedly support the prioritisation of the health and hygiene of citizens and will fully comply with the measures set out by the government.
At the same time 1-grid acknowledges the important role having an online presence plays in remedying the effects of COVID-19. As such we will strive to continue providing a reliable service throughout this time.
YOUR SERVICE WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED
Due to the nature of our offering, we don’t foresee any impact on the day-to-day operation of your service.
We do however encourage everyone to use this time proactively by using your service to the extent of its purpose concerning:
- Ensuring a continued online presence to remain engaged with your customers
- Enhancing your digital profile through website updates and improvements
- Managing your immediate workspace via the available online collaboration tools catered for by our new email product
SHOULD I REQUIRE SUPPORT, WILL IT STILL BE AVAILABLE?
We intend to do everything in our power to continue providing you with support throughout the immediate lockdown window. We strongly recommend reviewing our KNOWLEDGEBASE as a reference to any questions you may have.
Beyond this we will have direct support available via the following channels:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat via the www.1-grid.com website
- Limited Phone Support – +27 21 200 1200
With a view of improving automation we have also introduced a 1-grid mobile app for Android devices, currently in a beta testing phase. For more information please download the app here. Any feedback or suggestions can be sent to email@example.com.
Thank you for understanding and assisting us in containing the spread of the infection. May you and your family, friends, and colleagues remain healthy!